PLEASE SCROLL DOWN BELOW PAST ALL THE PICTURES ⬇️ FOR INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY, WHEN WE ARE EXPECTING KITTENS AND HOW YOU GO ABOUT PURCHASING ONE PRIOR TO CALLING. THANK YOU! THIS PAGE IS ALWAYS KEPT UP TO DATE. (The pictures below are of the types we are expecting to be born shortly).
The next litters of kittens are due to be born approximately June 5th,(flame points) June 25th (seal points, lynx points, and flame points) July 3rd (seal points and chocolate points) July 16th (various colored lynx points and seal points) July 20th(seal points and lynx points)
*To be added to our waiting list please text your full name and kitten type to (201)398-6766 between 8am-9pm. The more flexible you are to type, coloring, sex, facial structure etc the quicker you would be able to get a kitten.
***Please note- you can text to be added to the waiting list, however we MUST speak to all potential customers prior to agreeing to the sale of any of our kittens and it must be someone that will actually be residing with the kitten. We don’t require written applications because we at Khloe’s Kittens would much rather verbally interact with our potential customers. We strongly suggest you add us to your contacts in your phone, so when we call down our waiting lists once the babies are born you don’t miss your opportunity.
***Kittens can leave between 7-8 weeks after birth. You can also call or text with any questions you may have between the hours of 8am-9pm. Serious inquiries only please.
***Kittens pictured are from PREVIOUS litters and are displayed so you can see the types we are expecting. These are NOT available kittens.***
Recently it has been brought to my attention that other breeders are telling customers that they are affiliated with Khloes Kittens to make a sale. This is absolutely false. We are NOT affiliated with any other breeder or gift card companies. All kitten sales are done directly through Khloe’s Kittens.
RUDE, AGGRESSIVE, PUSHY AND DEMANDING PEOPLE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED!
*Prices range from $900-$2000. (pricing varies depending on type, coloring, rarity, facial structure, etc.) Feel free to call or text for specific pricing information. Anyone looking for a “cheaper” kitten may want to consider your local humane society or animal shelter.
* You can access pictures of our past kittens from the menu bar above.
PRICING, POLICIES AND OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION:
Before a prospective owner starts searching for a pedigreed Persian, Himalayan, or Exotic kitten they must realize that good quality kittens do not come cheap. You may find breeders selling kittens for $800 or less, however in my personal opinion you get what you pay for. Cheaper is not always better. You may find kittens cheaper from other breeders, but you will never find happier, healthier or better-socialized kittens than from Khloe’s Kittens. For example you may find a kitten for $500, however you just may wind up with $5000 in vet bills if you purchase from a irresponsible breeder. Good reputable breeders spend a great deal financially to ensure healthy queens and sires which in turn makes healthy babies. Here at Khloes Kittens we take absolutely no short cuts when it comes to medical care, keeping everything cleaned, sanitized, and putting in a great deal of effort and love so we sell the healthiest and friendliest of kittens. Any good cat breeder will provide a contract covering the kittens health as well as providing receipts for both the deposits and balances paid. A lot of cat breeders will not make you aware that their contracts will state you have a certain period of time to get your kitten into the vet in order to be covered by your contract’s health guarantee (usually 72 hours on average) and will spring this information on you at pickup. We provide you your kitten pickup date weeks in advance so you have an ample amount of time to make your vet appointment. (My contract states you need to get your cat/kitten into the vet within 3 calendar days in order to be covered by the health guarantee). There will be no exceptions to this rule. It would be your responsibility to get your kitten into the vet within that timeframe. Our terms and purchase agreement and our contract in its entirety is available upon request. The reason breeders give you that timeframe is because there are many outside factors that can affect a kittens health that breeders are not responsible for. Also, You should never give more than a $300 deposit. I’ve had customers come to me stating how another “breeder” took half or all of the kitten price only to never be heard from again. (besides your contract at kitten pickup we also provide you with a receipt for your deposit along with a signed and dated copy of our terms and purchase agreement) Do your due diligence prior to purchasing a kitten. Read reviews etc I do not believe in caging or shipping kittens as I truly believe this can affect their personalities and can become quite skittish. Some cat breeders use the selling point that their kittens are vaccinated prior to leaving. I feel that only a licensed veternarian should be administering vaccinations to any cat or kitten and at the appropriate age. I do not vaccinate my kittens as I am a cat breeder and not a veterinarian and do not have a veterinarian degree. In my opinion as well as many vets vaccinations or altering your kitten too soon can affect a cat’s lifespan and overall health. Many factors can affect a cat’s lifespan and it is very important to be well educated. I advise you to do your own research on the vaccinations, deworming, as well as altering a kitten and make your own informed decisions. What is equally as important as purchasing a kitten from a good breeder is also having a good veterinarian. Prior to your kitten leaving us we can give you recommendations on what we think should be done on your kitten’s first vet visit, but ultimately it is up to you as the new pet owner. Feel free to contact me anytime with any questions you may have. (our terms and purchase agreement and our kitten contract is available upon request)
* Khloes Kittens is NOT a pet store or adoption agency. We are a private breeder. I want to ensure the best homes for my babies therefore all kittens are sold solely at my discretion. I reserve the right of refusal to sell to anyone at any time for any reason.
*Please be advised that it is your responsibility to know whether or not you or a family member in your household is allergic to cats or not, and if you are a renter and your landlord does not allow pets this is your responsibility to know beforehand. These are NOT valid reasons for a refund. If you are unsure we highly suggest that you or your family member be tested prior to securing a kitten with your non-refundable deposit or speak to your landlord first.
*We do not provide papers with our kittens as we are selling them as pets ONLY with NO breeding rights. (In liu of we do provide a legally binding contract stating the breed, coloring, date of birth, health guarantee, parents information etc)
*Declawing: Per our contract, our kittens/cats are not allowed to be declawed. Besides being inhumane, it can set up a kitten or cat for undue stress which could lead to the deadly disease of FIP.
* Please note-we do not accept deposits until our kittens are at least three weeks old to ensure the kittens are healthy and thriving. (kitten mortality rate differs from humans) A kitten is a long term commitment, so please be sure you are ready, willing and able to care for your cat as all deposits are non-refundable. (If between the time a deposit is received and the time the kitten leaves we see there is an issue with your kitten then we will absolutely refund 100% of your deposit).
*All kittens come with a contract which states a health guarantee.
*Khloes Kittens has the express right to cancel a Sales Contract with a purchaser, if at any time prior to the kitten leaving , Khloes Kittens determines that the placement of a kitten with the purchaser will be harmful in any way to the kitten or Khloes Kittens. All monies paid to Khloes Kittens towards the purchase price of the kitten, will be refunded to the purchaser if Khloes Kittens cancels this contract under this clause.
*Once a Khloes Kittens cat is placed in a home, that home becomes part of the Khloes Kittens extended family. Khloes Kittens parents are encouraged and welcome to call anytime for advice or questions about their kitty.
Advice and Guidance: While Khloes Kittens Cattery graciously provides information gleaned from public sources about the care of kittens/cats as a service to our customers, we are not providing a medical service. If your cat or kitten has any health issues you should contact your veterinarian.
There is NO such thing as a TEA CUP Persian. Breeders advertise this and add the word “teacup” in front of Persian to make it appealing and also may charge outrageous prices. What this basically is, is dishonest breeders selling the runts of the litter. (The Cat Fanciers’ Association has no such breed listed) All my adult parents weigh 6-8lbs on average.
Jo Ann-Owner of Khloes Kittens-
telephone # (201)398-6766 (our business hours are 8am-9pm)
***TEN QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD ALWAYS ASK A BREEDER***
1) Are the parents vaccinated by and seen by a veterinarian? If they say no to either of these questions, or they say they personally vaccinate their own kittens, walk away.
2) Have your cats been tested for Feline Leukemia & FIV? If they say no, walk away.
3) Were any cats found positive for Feline Leukemia & FIV? If they say yes, walk away.
*FELV – Similar But Not Identical To FIV. … disease, feline leukemia virus (FELV). The two diseases do share a lot in common, but there are also some important differences to consider. Both diseases are caused by viruses, as their names imply, and the end result of infection is a weakened immune system.
4) Have all of your queens and sires been tested for PKD? If they say no, walk away.
5)Were any of your cats found positive for PKD? If they say yes, walk away.
*PKD is a terminal disease, usually striking between the ages of 5 to 8 years of age. Healthy indoor cats that are regularly seen by a veterinarian can easily live to be 17 and older. This disease is cutting their life expectancy by more than half.
6) If I purchase a feline and have it tested for PKD & it comes out positive, what recourse do I have? If they say none, walk away.
(PKD is hereditary. Therefore it was caused by a PKD Positive parent. This means they are breeding PKD positive felines. As such, they should exchange the animal or allow you to return it for a full refund)All our parents here are negative.
7) Are you a closed cattery/breeder? A closed cattery/breeder means the cats in the cattery are not exposed to any cats outside of that cattery. This means they don’t stud their males out to other breeders, and they don’t allow their females to be breed with males outside their own cattery/home. Most closed catteries/breeder won’t even show their cats in competitions. Closed catteries would love to have their cats championed. However, they won’t risk their felines’ health. It is very important to know if the cattery/home is open or closed. There are many infectious diseases and skin funguses passed between felines. Feline Leukemia, FIV, and Ringworm are just a few to mention. The only protection one has of purchasing a cat or kitten that has not been exposed to these contagious diseases and skin funguses is by purchasing them through a closed cattery.
8) Has your cattery/home been treated for ringworm within the last year? If the answer is yes, then you will need to read the information below to make your own decision as to what you should do.
*RINGWORM- It is not a worm! It is a skin fungus that spreads easily to both animals and humans. That is to say that it is zoonotic. Many cats in the show world have it. It is spread very quickly & effortlessly. Once you have it in your household, not only do you have to treat your cats and check yourself for it (yes, humans get it too), but you must sanitize the environment that you and the cats live in. Ringworm spores are connected to the hair follicles and skin dander. They fall off the animal and drop or float wherever they land. Ringworm spores can lie dormant for up to a year before finding a new host. Therefore, it can run into a cycle. You may clear it up and think you’re rid of it and a few months later get re-infected. Thus, ringworm is disastrous and extremely difficult to get rid of. If a breeder says he or she doesn’t have it in his/her cattery/home, yet treats all of the cats for it, They probably have it.
9) What age do you allow your kittens to leave their mothers? Kittens should not leave their mothers before 7 weeks of age. If a breeder says any younger than 7 weeks of age, then walk away and find another breeder. (Kittens need to be eating both wet and dry food/drinking water on their own and using the litter box properly. They need to be completely done with nursing off their mom.)
10) Are your cats caged? I personally feel cats do not belong in cages. The only time they should be caged is if they need to be separated from the other cats due to illness. Cats are free roaming animals that need exercise and mental stimulation. Cats that are caged can lose their muscle tone and ability to move properly. Eventually, they become mentally frustrated and exhibit behavior problems. Some of these behaviors are not using their litter box, constant meowing, scratching, or biting, being too rough with humans, extreme fear, etc. Kittens often copy the behavior of the older cats. Copy Cat was termed as such because cats copy each other. Therefore, if the adult felines exhibit this behavior, the behavior will become imprinted on the kittens who are being raised by and around them.
NEVER ever purchase from a breeder that makes you feel strange or uncomfortable about asking these or any questions. These are legitimate questions that all prospective clients should ask. If a breeder makes you feel uncomfortable about asking them, then he or she probably has something to hide. We here at Khloes Kittens welcome and encourage any and all questions-between the hours of 8am-9pm.
Jo Ann-Owner of Khloes Kittens-
telephone # (201)398-6766 (our business hours are 8am-9pm)
©️2004 Khloe’s Kittens/All rights reserved
himalayan kittens for sale
persian kittens for sale
exotic kittens for sale